When you make the decision to put your home up for sale you want to achieve it quickly and at the best price. Obviously the result will depend on several factors such as having the professional advice and a reasonable price. But there are little things you can do to make your house “fell in love” who are looking for a home. We approached five tips to take into account and make a first impression:
- Look at your home as if you were the buyer. The exercise of standing at the door and identify the first impression will be the potential buyer is very useful.
- Check exterior paint and interior. If you are not in good condition and cannot or do not want to paint it is recommended thorough cleaning. If you choose to paint choose neutral colors is safer than pleasing, strong colors may be fashionable but not always like the general people.
- Presents the garden, patio and garage kept as possible. The short grass and yard without weeds or weeds, as well as a garage without large accumulation of objects can generate a greater sense of spaciousness.
- Arrange and organize your furniture ensuring that the spaces are shown as spacious and comfortable as possible. Also it believes that the spaces are well illuminators and you can access all rooms.
- Coordinates with your real estate consultant days and times to show the house. You need to be willing to receive several visits and dialogue with those who could buy your home. If you’re in a hurry the potential buyer will not feel welcome.